If you want a healthier dog, you’ll feed fresh food. bestie + fresh meat protein makes a complete and balanced meal – and boosts health.
Meat is great, but it doesn’t give dogs all they need. bestie’s 19 super-nutritious whole foods add the missing elements to make a complete and balanced fresh meal.
bestie also boosts gut, immune and joint health, because it adds more than the ‘complete and balanced’ minimum.
- Antioxidants, in particular vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotenes, and phytonutrients. Antioxidants are particularly helpful in aging dogs, in reducing inflammation and immune system health.
- Chondroitin and glucosamine – important for good joint health.
- Omegas – important for joint and general health.
Pre- and probiotics – important for good gut health.
Mix with fresh protein, for a meal in seconds.
- 100% human food-grade ingredients
- Animal Nutritionist Formulated
- 5 gram scoop inside
- Supplementary food for dogs
- Shelf stable when stored at 25C or less, if used infrequently or in a humid environment, refrigerate
- See below for serves per pack guidance
A note re sample packs:
- Sample packs are 70grams each. That is enough for about 10 meals, for an average, 10kg dog. However, to work out exact quantities, please go to our free web app.
- We initially resisted doing sample packs. That's because if you are switching over from dry biscuits or tinned food (typically high in artificial taste enhancers and kind of as addictive as eating chips are for us!), then often, a transition period is needed. Our guide to a transition plan is here. That may mean that instead of doing a 'cold turkey' switch, you may need to take a little longer to move your dog over to fresh feeding. One way is to place the old diet and the new diet in the bowl, but not mixed, in the proportions we outline in the guide.
- If you're currently feeding fresh meat/pre-made raw, then a relatively quick switch should be no problem.