If you want a healthier cat, you’ll feed fresh food. bestie + fresh meat protein makes a complete and balanced meal – and boosts health.
Meat is great, but it doesn’t give cats all they need. bestie’s 22 super-nutritious whole foods add the missing elements to make a complete and balanced fresh meal.
bestie also boosts gut, immune and joint health, because it adds more than the ‘complete and balanced’ minimum.
Antioxidants, in particular vitamins A, C, E, beta-carotenes, and phytonutrients, from kakadu plum, kale, wheatgrass and others. Antioxidants are particularly helpful in reducing inflammation and immune system health.
Chondroitin, glucosamine and omegas – important for good joint and general health.
Pre- and probiotics – important for good gut health.
Apple cider vinegar and cranberry to support urinary tract health
- And especially for cats, sea kelp for arachidonic acid, cricket protein for taurine, and nutritional yeast for thiamine
Mix with fresh protein, for a meal in seconds.
- 100% human food-grade ingredients
- Animal Nutritionist Formulated
- 5 gram scoop inside
- Supplementary food for cats
- Shelf stable when stored at 25C or less, if used infrequently or in a humid environment, refrigerate
- See below for serves per pack guidance
A note re sample packs:
- Sample packs are 70grams each. That is enough for about 14 meals, for an average, 5kg cat.
- A cautionary note about sample packs. It can take persistence transitioning a cat from dry biscuits or tinned food, because they're typically high in artificial taste enhancers and kind of as addictive as eating chips are for us! Often, a transition period longer than a week (the period a sample pack will last) is needed. Our guide to a transition plan is here. We'll also pop one in with your order.