Clements Energy & Focus 500mL is a nutritious formula carefully balanced to enhance the peak performance of your body and mind. With gingko, ginseng, B vitamins and minerals it helps increase alertness, concentration and stamina. The easy to take liquid is readily absorbed and helps support wellbeing in times of stress.
Features And Potential Benefits
- Helps increase alertness, concentration & stamina
- Supports wellbeing in times of stress
- Nutritious formula with Gingko, for memory & brain function and Ginseng, to help increase energy
- Balanced with supporting B vitamins and minerals to enhance vitality
- Pleasant tasting, easy to swallow
- 30 daily serves
- Trusted for over 130 years
- Australian made & owned
How To Use
- Take in, or with, fruit juice or water (before meals if possible).
- Shake well before opening.
- Dosage: Adults 15mL once daily.
Each 15mL of Clements Tonic contains:
|Zinc (as Zinc gluconate)
|Copper (as Cupric sulphate pentahydrate)
|Manganese (as Manganese sulphate monohydrate)
|Iodine (as Potassium iodide)
|Selenium (as Sodium selenite pentahydrate)
|Thiamine hydrochloride (Vitamin B1)
|Riboflavin sodium phosphate (Vitamin B2)
|Nicotinamide (Vitamin B3)
|Dexpanthenol (Vitamin B5 )
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride (Vitamin B6)
|Siberian ginseng (Eleutherococcus senticosus) dried roots
|Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba, leaf standardised extract equiv. to dry leaf)
No sugar, lactose, gluten, yeast, egg, alcohol or parabens, no artificial colours or flavours.
Contains thickener, colour, preservative (potassium sorbate), sorbitol (1.1g per dose) and artificial sweetners (including saccharin Sodium).
Warning: this product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150mcg for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult your medical practitioner before use. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist see your doctor.